Current Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports to (Job title): DOS
- Actively participating in the Revenue strategy, together with the General Manager, Director of Sales, Front Office Manager and HCI’s Revenue support team.
- Actively seeking potential accounts by attending different industry related events, in Telavi, Tbilisi or any other location that might be evaluated as relevant.
- Continuously planning, carrying out and following up on face to face sales visits to potential clients as well as present clients, to generate business.
- Pro-actively searching strong distributors that could help in the sales, as long as they are authorized distributors.
- Designing and launching unique products, packages and offers for specific segments/clients.
- Controlling costs so that sales and marketing expenses stay within budget.
- Following brands (IHG and HCI’s) standards for sales and marketing
- Sharing and spreading a pro-active sales culture within the hotel and other team members. Following all necessary trainings provided both by IHG and HCI.
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience in sales
- Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within the department
- An open and positive personality
- Over 3 years’ experience in a similar position within the Hospitality Industry
- Georgian and Russian – bilingual. English very fluent.
Please send Your CV in English languages to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title (Sales Executive) in subject line, otherwise your CV will not be considered. Application submission deadline is till 26 of January.