Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Sales Executive.
Employment form: Full-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team
- Produce Action Plan related to the Revenue Plan to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
- Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but not limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
- Interacts with individuals outside the hotel, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local Hotel Associations, Government Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, competitors and other members of the local community
- Procure new and repeat business for the hotel by maintaining contact with Airlines, Travel Agencies, Commercial Houses, Private Clubs and Professional Associations within the community and neighboring markets
- Monitors local competitors and compare their ADR and Occupancy as well as guest mix with the hotel
Education and Experience
- Excellent communications skill in both, English and Georgian, written and verbal.
- Strong analysis, investigation and documentation skills.
- Serious commitment to responsibilities with the ability to work under pressure.
- Mature, pro-active, independent, analytical, meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and leadership qualities. Able to work independently, good organizational and interpersonal skills with leadership and management attitudes.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales
- Preference with 3 years working in hospitality environment.
Please send your resume with picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered