Who we are?
A fishery business entering Georgian market in summer 2021. Petra Fish is created to become a model business in the region introducing the highest standards of management and production quality control. Petra Fish is a privately owned company associated with a team that runs businesses across Asia Pacific and EEA.
We welcome creative, responsible and well organised people to join our Georgian team.
As we implement EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY at Petra Fish, we welcome ethnic, religious and sexual minorities in our team along with new immigrants who legally reside in Georgia.
Petra Fish also focuses on giving opportunities to just-graduates to grow with company together.
What you gonna do?
- Assist Sales Manager to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time;
- Convert Purchase Orders (PO) into Sales Orders (SO) for production personnel to prepare the orders;
- Issue Sales Invoices (SI) and Delivery Notes (DN) and monitor the goods to be delivered in completion in agreed time; therefore,
- Liaise with Company personnel and outsourced service providers to perform the order processing in proper and satisfactory manner;
- Organise sales presentations and quotations for prospects and customers;
- Assist in preparation of sales and marketing kits;
- Accompany Sales Manager in meetings when necessary;
- Update customer records in company database as required;
- Report any inventory or service issues to management immediately.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 1 year sales support or customer support experience;
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in fast-paced corporate environment;
- Effective communication skills in Georgian and English;
- Exceptional customers service skills.
What we offer to you?
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- Health insurance;
- Professional trainings performed in-house and by guest experts;
- Self-growing and challenging work environment;
- Travel experience (please note: position will be based in Tbilisi, but frequent travelling to Batumi will be required).
Interested candidates are requested to send customised Cover Letter explaining why you consider yourself suitable for this position and why are you interested in this opening along with CV in English in PDF format to email@example.com; in subject please indicate job title you apply for.