Who we are?
A fishery business entering Georgian market in summer 2021. Petra Fish is created to become a model business in the region introducing the highest standards of management and production quality control. Petra Fish is a privately owned company associated with a team that runs businesses across Asia Pacific and EEA.
We welcome creative, responsible and well organised people to join our Georgian team.
As we implement NO DISCRIMINATION POLICY at Petra Fish, we welcome ethnic, religious and sexual minorities in our team along with new immigrants who legally reside in Georgia.
Petra Fish also focuses on giving opportunities to just-graduates to grow with company together.
What you gonna do?
- Gaining an understanding of quality needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production team and fishermen;
- Assisting Quality Control Director in devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality production;
- Assisting Quality Control Director in devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and assisting Quality Control Director in training staff to use them;
- Controlling implementation of the requirements for raw materials from corporate fishermen and other suppliers and monitoring their compliance with company’s standards;
- Inspecting the raw materials at arrival, production procedures and final products;
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and assisting Quality Control Director ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines;
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products;
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis;
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting Quality Control Director, external auditors and inspectors.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Biology, or Chemistry is must;
- Just graduates are welcome;
- Previous experience in food quality control is benefit;
- Strong attention to details and observations is must
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards is must;
- Early working hours required;
- Effective communication skills in Georgian and English is must;
- Self motivated character is must.
What we offer to you?
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Self-growing and challenging work environment;
- Trainings and certifications;
- Travel experience;
- Peternity leave.
What to notice before applying?
- Nature of work will require you to report very early hours and may lead to extended working hours;
- Performance of duties in the field will be required;
- At some point the work environment may be tough.
Interested candidates are requested to send customised Cover Letter explaining why you consider yourself suitable for this position and why are you interested in this opening along with CV in English in PDF format to email@example.com; in subject please indicate job title you apply for;