Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Bell Man.
Who will be in-charge of effective delivery / collection of luggage, parcels, messages, gifts etc. and general errands within the hotel’s parameter.
Employment form: Full-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- To greet all guests in a service orientated manner, with a smile
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Personally, and frequently verify that all guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
- Ensure all complaints and requests are immediately resolved and follow through with relevant supporting departments.
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers
- To assist in moving guest luggage during room change.
- To coordinate with Front Desk personnel to facilitate the delivery of guest luggage to respective rooms.
- To assist and ensure all arriving and departing guest’s luggage are promptly attended to.
- To ensure all guest’s luggage are properly tagged, stored/placed on the racks systematically.
- To ensure information pertaining to guest is written legibly on the luggage tag should guest leaves luggage at the storage room.
- To ensure smooth flow of vehicle traffic at the hotel’s main entrance to avoid congestion.
- To render assistance in maintaining overall cleanliness of the hotel’s lobby and Bell Back areas and to seek assistance from Housekeeping department where necessary.
- Attend all guest requests and requirements promptly and handled in the correct manner and runs errand for guest as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Good communications skill for both English and Georgian, written and verbal. Further languages are preferred
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent and proven problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, results oriented and also a team player.
- Pleasant personality with good organizational skills.
Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered