Shota @ Rustaveli Boutique Hotel is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Waiter / Waitress.
Department: Food and Beverage Department
Reports to: Restaurant Supervisor
Position scope: Job purpose of waiter/waitress is to take orders from clients, serve food and beverages, set tables and permanently verify if visitors are satisfied. Overall responsibility includes high quality of service, good knowledge of food and beverage ingredients and cooking methods.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Work experience in related field is required
- Education in Food and Beverage field is considered as a plus
- Fluent English is required, any additional languages considered as a plus
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously
- Clean and positive appearance
- Attentive to details.
- Take orders from visitors for food or beverages and ensure to serve orders on time
- Inform customers about daily specials
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
- Implement cleaning schedule/procedures as required
- Escort customers to their tables
- Prepare checks
- Always have a positive expression with the smile.
Please send your Resume on: firstname.lastname@example.org and Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.