Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi is a 5-star Hotel located on the shorelines of the Tbilisi Sea, a perfect gateway to fresh air and a relaxing atmosphere with an exceptional panoramic view of Tbilisi hills.
Owned by "Hualing Group" and managed by BTL Hospitality Group under the French Hotel Brand "Hotels & Preference" as "Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi, which opened in 2015.
The hotel offers a range of facilities to comfort and satisfy even a very particular client: Contemporary style 246 guest rooms with the largest number of twin bedrooms, one of the largest ballroom in Tbilisi of 800 sq., six additional meeting rooms and an exceptional recreation center - Be PURE, including 25m indoor swimming pool, SPA treatment center, 3D golf simulator and one of the largest GYM in Tbilisi.
Guests can look forward to enjoying a unique taste of international cuisine as well as local Georgian delights at Western restaurant - Be CHIC. In the welcoming atmosphere of hotel`s Chinese restaurant ENSEMBLE, guests can feature authentic Chinese dishes, while sport enthusiasts can enjoy "game time" food in the most outstanding Sports bar "Legends".
We Do Offer:
- Daily meal provided by the hotel
- Discounts in hotel Gym and Outlets
- A Harmonious professional environment with a Competitive Salary Range and Benefits;
- Training & Development as well as Career progression opportunities;
- Team Work and Caring Corporate Culture.
Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi announces a vacancy position of: Bartender
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- interact with guests, take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Serve snacks and drinks to the guests.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
- Service Wine and Beer to guests.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
- Serve in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and Promotions
- Clean up after customers and clean work area.
- Maintain a clean working area
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Handle an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures as per hotel standard.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
- Perform Other duties as and when assigned by the hotel management.
- Previous bartending experience required in a Mid scale or Luxury property.
- Good Communication skills,
- Ability to communicate with guests in English and Russian
- Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times;
- Organized, Punctual, Detail Oriented.
If you are interested being part of our team, apply to e-mail address: email@example.com, Plesase in the subject line indicate the position you are applying for.