18 room countryside hotel Chateau Mukhran located in one of the oldest parts of the village Mukhrani, 35 minutes’ drive from the capital Tbilisi is announcing a vacancy for the position of Hotel Manager
Position Title: Hotel Manager
Hotel Location: Village Mukhrani
Reports to: Chateau Mukhrani Head of Tourism & Hospitality
Position Type: Full time
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel daily operations
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, security) and set clear objectives
- Daily inspect public areas, guest rooms for appearance and cleanliness, ensuring that housekeeping, décor, etc. are done properly.
- Set room rates, create different packages, offers, and approve expenditures with supervisors.
- Plan and impelment sales and marketing campaings with supervisors to optimize sales
- Conducting financial operational procedures
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc, building up a good relationships with them
- Build and maintain stong relationships with visitors and clients
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses
- Manage, check hotel inventory and order supplies
- Interview, hire and trail new staff members.
- Prepare and manage schedules and shifts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience as a Hotel Manager or a relevant position will be a plus.
- Fluency in English, Russian (Knowledge of other languages will be a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Working experience with the hotel management software will be a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great decision making and problems solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to motivate staff
We what offer:
- A chance to work in a super friendly and professional team
- Be a part of the unique environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- Transportation to Mukhrani if needed
Applicants interested in this position, whose qualifications match the requirements, are welcome to send their CV/resume to email@example.com
no later than April 13en, 2023.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field of the e-mail, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.