Radisson RED announces a vacancy for the position: Front Office Creative/Receptionist
We are now looking for Front Office Creative / Receptionist to join our brand-new team here at Radisson RED Tbilisi!
ARE YOU READY?
Radisson RED Hotel sees things differently. We don’t have ‘staff’ we have ‘Creatives’.
You should be innovative, creative, demonstrate a positive mind set and love a challenge. You are engaging, self-motivated and love guests, we all do. Be genuine, yourself, we love that and won’t change that, promise!
Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter and make Radisson RED Tbilisi the place to be in the City.
Minimum experience: 1+ years of relevant experience in Front Office
Language skills: Good command of written and spoken English
The Receptionist role
- Our front office team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile, and where we strive to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
- Our Receptionists love the hustle and bustle of life! It’s not just about check-in and check-out. It’s about everything in-between
- You will be our guests’ superhero ensuring all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- You will exude patience, empathy and have the personality to host the show
- As an integral part of the team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the front office department
As Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- One to impress? Dynamic? Love people interaction with the skill to mix it up!
- Innovative? Creative with a positive mindset, love a challenge because you know there is always a solution
- Engaging, self-motivated and love guests, we all do
- Genuine? Want to be yourself? We love that and won’t change that, promise!
- Experience of working with IT systems and all things tech?
- Passionate for Music, Art and Fashion? We want to talk to you!
requirements and qualifications:
- Experience in front office
- Ability to adapt to changing service environments
- Pro-active with a hands-on approach
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within the department
- An open and positive personality
- Ability to handle challenging priorities and assignments
- Competitive Salary!
- Fit pass;
- 30-50% Discounts in RHG Hotels, for you, your friends and Family!
- Night Shift Transportation!
- Health insurance!
- International Hospitality Institute Trainings with Certification!
- Bold and healthiest working environment!
Come join us and make RED the place to be!
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!