Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi
is a 5-star Hotel located on the shorelines of the Tbilisi Sea, a perfect gateway to fresh air and a relaxing atmosphere with an exceptional panoramic view of Tbilisi hills. Owned by “Hualing Group” and managed by BTL Hospitality Group under the French Hotel Brand “Hotels & Preference” as “Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi, which opened in 2015.
The hotel offers a range of facilities to comfort and satisfy even a very particular client: Contemporary style 246 guest rooms with the largest number of twin bedrooms, one of the largest ballroom in Tbilisi of 800 sq., six additional meeting rooms and an exceptional recreation center – Be PURE, including 25m indoor swimming pool, SPA treatment center and one of the largest GYM in Tbilisi.
Guests can look forward to enjoying a unique taste of international cuisine as well as local Georgian delights at Western restaurant - Be CHIC, while sport enthusiasts can enjoy “game time” food in the most outstanding Sports bar “Legends”.
We Do Offer:
- Daily meal provided by the hotel
- Discounts in hotel Gym and Outlets
- A Harmonious professional environment with a Competitive Salary Range and Benefits;
- Training & Development as well as Career progression opportunities;
- Team Work and Caring Corporate Culture.
At present Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi
are announcing an opening for the position of: Room Service Supervisor
Job purpose of a Rooms Service Supervisor is to supervise and coordinate all activities of personnel engaged in serving food and beverages in room dining. Responsible for serving guests’ order and amenity delivery in a most courteous manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitors and supervises flow of service in Room Service
- Guests order and amenity delivery
- Performs all duties as assigned by management.
- Reports records of Sales, guest complaints, solutions and all concerns pertaining to personnel or equipment to Superiors
- Takes order, promote outlet’s specials and serves in accordance to the established standard.
- Presents guests check and follow all billing procedures.
- Participates in daily briefings and monthly communication meetings to discuss various aspects of food service and preparation.
- Ensure subordinates carry out pre-service duties.
- Ensure grooming and general appearance of staff to Hotel standards
- Ensure adequate supplies of materials, and requisition for general supplies.
- Ensure subordinates properly carry outside duties.
- Ensure all fixtures and operating equipment is in good working condition.
- Ensure good general appearance and maintenance of restaurant working areas.
- Checks guest satisfaction and attend to guest requests or inquiries regarding food and services.
- Makes frequent suggestions to Management in reference to restaurant general operation and F&B promotion
- Any other related tasks as may be required
- Experience in same field is a must.
- Knowledge of the hotel environment.
- Good English Knowledge
- Confident speaking skills
Interested Candidates should submit their CV and Referee details to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please in the subject line indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Good Luck !