Marco Polo Hotel Gudauri and Hotel Alpina are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Hotel Reservations Agent
Department: Rooms Department
Reports to: Reservations Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 1 year of related, verifiable work experience is required
- Education in Business Management or related field
- Fluent English and Russian is required, any additional languages considered as a plus
- Experienced in Opera and Fidelio PMS
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously
- Clean and positive appearance
- Attentive to details.
- Liaise with central reservations to communicate new rate plans and promotions.
- Communicate with travel agents, the head office and the rooms’ division manager.
- Maintain and manage hotels PMS and ensure that accurate information and data are entered in the system.
- Coordinate with sales and reservation team for all room bookings (individual, corporate, FIT and group) and assist to resolve all issues if necessary.
- Ensure the completion of all reservations
- Monitor websites for incoming reservations.
- Manage all guest issues and ensure response to all queries and monitor flow of dining rooms and recommend ways to increase revenue.
- Collaborate with maintenance and operations department to resolve all guest issues and maintain inventory of all guest rooms.
- Handle incoming calls, minimizing loss of calls and ensuring high level of conversion into bookings.
- Eensure all reservation enquires are professionally and promptly handled and that there is no loss of business.
- Operate wait list on busy days to ensure maximum occupancy.
- Follow up charges on no show bookings.
- Show prospective clients around the hotel.
- Handle and resolve Guest issues in a positive manner so as to protect company revenue and result in guest satisfaction.
- Run reports as required by Hotel and company standards;
- Maintain administration procedures, as per company and Hotel standards; this includes all reservations and requests are confirmed within 24 hours, no show charges are validated and sent to Finance for posting, filing system is maintained.
- Any other administrative duty as prescribed.
- Hotel`s Fire, Health and Safety Procedures.
- The main functions of other departments in order to perform management on duty.
Deadline for accepting applications is February 18; only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your Resume with photo and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.