Advertisement title: Meetings & Events Sales Coordinator
Provided By: Tsinandali Estate Radisson Collections Hotel
Stationed: Village Tsinandali
Deadline: March 7, 2019
The candidate we are looking for should have good cooperation skills, direct and trustworthy communication skills and should be extremely customer oriented.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Assists in the development of manual sales goals
- Maintains effective correspondence in Opera
- Meets budgeted sales and profit Margins for group business, by soliciting, selling and confirming Business as required.
- Prepares proposals with the DOS that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying guest need
- Keeps sales department informed of group booking status
- Follow up own account reservations, payments, credit agreements, and commissions.
- Coordinate all departments for meeting and events organizations.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience of practical experience in the field of Sales and Event organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and negotiation skills and good customer focus;
- Perfect organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, energetic, optimistic and committed approach;
- Easy-going person with strong desire to learn new & to achieve perfection in the job; diligent, open-minded and committed to the job;
- Ability to research, analyze and evaluate information from various sources;
- Ability to meet deadlines
- PC advanced user;
- Fluent Georgian and English both spoken and written are essential.
How to apply:
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications match the requirements are welcome to send their CV in English with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position title in the subject line. Application submission deadline is
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.