"Hotel and Restaurant Management Group" - M|Group was founded in 2005 and now incorporates 6 different projects with different concepts and price segments, both in Tbilisi and in Kakheti region.
Hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort" is located in the heart of Kakheti, which was opened in 2010 and today the complex includes the hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort", "Kvareli Gardens" and the recreational zone with outdoor sport elements.
From June 2019, the hotel will be represented with new, modern complex and standards which will host up to 130 guests.
Hotel “Kvareli Lake Resort” is looking for a special member to our team for the position of Food and Beverage Shift Leader.
TITLE: Shift Leader
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Supervisor/Service Manager
Responsible for overseeing operations of Food and Beverage outlets during the shift. Ensure to deliver an excellent costumer experience while working with the F&B team to pursue department targets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervising Front Office team members during the shift, to ensure all procedures, standards and operations are being completed, adhered and delivered as supposed;
- Ensure all F&B staff members are fulfilling their responsibilities according to the requirements and trained to provide high-quality service;
- Sound knowledge of F&B products, standards and the local demand to provide a consistently high-quality product and service;
- Monitor the adherence to regulations, ensure that every hotel outlet meets with food sanitation and safety regulations;
- Perform and F&B department administrative procedures, shift reports;
- Regularly monitor kitchen and stewarding departments, making sure every operation meets the HACCP standards;
- Train, assist and coordinate F&B staff members, assure the staff motivation.
- Ensure proper guest assistance, take guest comments/requests into consideration and inform F&B Manager/Supervisor about any complains;
- Keep a track of the F&B inventory, maximise product quality and cost-saving opportunities;
- Liaise with every hotel department and respect company’s policies and values.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Higher education in Business Administration, Tourism Management or another related field;
- At least 2 years of working experience in HORECA sector;
- English & Russian language proficiency required, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Windows, Word, Excel, MS Outlook;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Sound knowledge of Food and Beverage products.
- Clean and positive appearance;
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously;
- Accepting management principles and views;
- High sense of responsibility.
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Accommodation in Kvareli;
- Monthly motivation systems;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Deadline for accepting applications is May 30; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.