Advertisement title: Cluster Revenue Manager
Provided By: Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel and Radisson Collection a Tsinandali Estate Hotel
based in Tbilisi
The candidate we are looking for should be technically skilled in revenue optimization, be active, proactive, and achieve results through his or her team and in conjunction with the Hotel Revenue Team. All work will be in line with The Radisson Hotel Group and/or the brand specific guidelines and service concepts. This position has a potential of further clustering
- To maximize hotel revenue (room and M&E) by effectively administering revenue optimization techniques and analyzing revenue opportunities via all sources including Hotel Direct, Internet, and Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages Rooms Reservations team members
- Actively works on improving conversion of booking enquiries, for both Meetings & Events and Rooms Reservations
- Grows room Revenue, Meetings and Events revenue and RevPAR Penetration (RPP) by utilizing revenue optimization in order to maximize the Hotel’s performance versus its competitor set and/or budgeted targets.
- Involved in the forecasting and budgeting of room and M&E revenue as per Radisson Hotel Group/Radisson Brand guidelines.
- Ensures Hotel compliance with Radisson Hotel Group/Brand Pricing and E-Commerce policies.
- Ensures proper PMS data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading.
- Ensures parallel pricing and inventory is maintained between the Hotel and other distribution channels.
- Ensures proper Property Management System data management
- People developer/exporter
- Proficient in all Meetings & Events and Rooms Reservations procedures to be a resource when needed
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Opera and Property Management System
The position is reporting directly to the General Manager
How to apply:
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications meet the requirements are welcome to send their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position title in the subject line.