M2 Gudauri welcomes the candidates to apply for the position of F&B Service Manager of 125 room hotel in Gudauri:
Responsible for the management of all aspects of the Restaurant functions, in accordance with hotel standards. Directs, implements, and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective employees. Monitor food and beverage operations to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique.
- Coordinate day to day operations for the restaurant outlet, beverage, banquet, and purchasing operations.
- Responsible for the appropriate and timely set up of all functions and meetings while maintaining standards of food, beverage and meeting specifications. Communicate all daily activities, in person or by log, to the other banquet personnel to ensure smooth transition and follow-up from one function to another.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of all policies, procedures and quality standards within the department, utilizing a continuous improvement approach to ensure a high quality, cost effective and customer focused operation.
- Coordinate the Food & Beverage operations of the hotel to ensure:
- maximum profits, at the highest standard of service and quality, including food production, equipment use and control, banquet service, beverage service, restaurant service and food and beverage purchasing.
- cleanliness of all food and beverage facilities including the restaurants, lounges, banquet rooms, storage rooms and kitchens.
- Provide leadership, training expertise, analysis, evaluation and resources necessary to achieve a positive working environment where employees can excel personally.
- Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts. Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Coordinate the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
- And other…
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills and networking abilities
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- A self-starter who is highly driven, persistent and adaptable to change
- Highly organized individual who has a strong ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate good decision making skills and judgment
- Must know English on business communication level
- Possess good computer skills
- 1-2 years’ proven success in F&B role.
To apply, please send your CV with photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st of July 2019. Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for.