Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Chief Concierge.
Employment form: Full-time
- Ensures that all Concierge employees deliver the required high standard and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Assists in greeting and checking-in all guests, VIP and Long Stay guests.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Ensures that all V.I.P. and long stay guests are met on arrival
- Assists in the preparation and updates of the Front Office Departmental Operations Manual.
- Assists the Front Office Manager to conduct regular communications meetings and ensures that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensures that Concierge employees provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Establishes a rapport with guests and maintains good customer relationship.
- Coordinate with the Front Office Manager in organizing, directing and planning all departments’ activities ensuring the smooth running and proper administration of the department.
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels and other organizations, including tour operators and local travel agents.
- To be thoroughly conversant with the Front Office computer system and to coordinate with Front Office Manager in times of power failure or system down.
- Excellent communications skill for both English, Georgian and Russian, written and verbal. Further languages are preferred
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-starter, results oriented and team player
- Pleasant personality with good organizational skills
- Excellent and proven problem-solving skills
- Independent and self-motivated with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and able to train as such in the team
- Energetic, result-oriented and prepared to face challenges
- Resourceful and reliable in meeting objectives and expectations
- Actions and implements training resolves on a daily basis to ensure an excellent working department.
- Must have good knowledge of modern technologies applied within the rooms division area.
- Minimum 4 years successful track record at a managerial level.
Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered