Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Executive Housekeeper.
Employment form: Full-time
- Monitors Housekeeping personnel to ensure all guests and internal customers receive prompt and courteous service
- Oversees laundry returns for guests as well as hotel linen
- Schedules routine inspections of all Housekeeping areas by/with the Assistant Housekeeper and other supervisory personnel
- Inspects guest and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and in good repair
- Maintains appropriate standards for dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of Housekeeping personnel
- Identifies and ensures highest possible standard of cleanliness, maintenance, guest room supplies and amenities cost-efficiently
- Supervises outside contractors to ensure contractual compliance
- Implements and controls Housekeeping procedures that provide for the health and safety of personnel and guests, such as lost and found service, key control, security and emergency procedures and environmental procedures
- Prepares master list for special cleaning tasks e.g. Deep Cleaning, carpet shampooing, mattress turning, maintenance etc...
- Maintain a regular deep cleaning program, a monthly planner consisting of a project a day. Floor/carpet care. Flipping of mattresses (Keeping records/check lists).
- Utilizing the proper equipment and supplies for the efficient and economical operation of the hotel.
- Monitor staff performance ensuring that they are adhering to the quality expectation and standard set by the department.
- Supervise, train, support, and monitor room attendants and turndown attendants
- Effectively evaluate team against department Key Performance Indicators and respective job description area of responsibility and accountability.
- To project a good corporate image of the Company as a good employer and responsible member of the community.
- Must have 5 years’ experience as Housekeeping Officer
- Must have minimum of 3-4 years working experience in various 5-star rated international properties
- Strong Communication skills especially in English (verbal, listening, writing)
- Boutique or small luxury Hotel experience would be advantageous.
- Must have multi-cultural experiences, exposed to a variety of different cultures / countries
- Must have good knowledge of modern technologies applied within the room’s division Housekeeping department
- Knowledge of Opera system.
- Must have diplomatic leadership of serving a multinational clientele
- Must have a very good knowledge of establishing Policies and Procedures, Standard Operating Manuals, and evaluating employee’s performance
- Should have hotel opening experience in either Assistant Housekeeper or Housekeeping Officer.
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-starter, results oriented and also a team player
- Excellent and proven problem-solving skills
- Energetic, result-oriented and prepared to face challenges – irrelevant of consequences
- Must have carried departmental financial responsibility
- Must be able to succession plan to ensure department continuity and standards
- Resourceful and reliable in meeting objectives and expectations
- Actions and implements training resolves on a daily basis to ensure an excellent working department.
- Actions Disciplinary procedures in conjunction with the hotels policies and procedures.
Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered