Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Front office Manager.
Employment form: Full-time
- Oversee the management of Front Office operations.
- Oversee the exhaustive Preventive Maintenance System and ensure that all qualitative and time related KPI’s are being met.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the assigned supervisor to assist in meeting strategic goals.
- Work with sales to manage the development of new products and services.
- Manage the delivery of high-quality service to guests.
- To plan, direct, control and coordinate the activities of all personnel engaged in the lodging, particularly Front Office division to insure an efficient and profitable service.
- To establish a Manual on all operations and service.
- To ensure high service standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
- Assume overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure furnishings facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained
- Schedule and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under his/her control
- Know system recovery procedures
- Interpret computer reports
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees
- Must have minimum of 5 years in various 5-star rated international properties
- Must have multi cultural experiences, exposed to a variety of different countries and working conditions with a variety of different culinary values
- Must have a good sense of diplomatic leadership of a multinational crew serving a multinational clientele
- Must have a very good knowledge of establishing Policies and Procedures, Job Descriptions, Standard Operating Manuals, and evaluating Department Head’s performance
- Must have carried financial responsibility
- Excellent communications skill for both English and Georgian, written and verbal.
- Must have preferably working knowledge of PMS OPERA
- Able to work under pressure and long hours
- Self-starter, results oriented and team player
- Pleasant personality with good organizational skills
- Excellent and proven problem-solving skills
- Independent and self-motivated with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and able to train as such in the team
- Energetic, result-oriented and prepared to face challenges – irrelevant of consequences
- Resourceful and reliable in meeting objectives and expectations
- Actions and implements training resolves on a daily basis to ensure an excellent working department.
- Must have good knowledge of modern technologies applied within the room’s division area.
- Should have hotel opening experience in either Assistant Front Office Manager or Front Office Manager Role.
Please send your resume with picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered