Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Director of Sales and Marketing.
Employment form: Full-time
- Produce the Annual Revenue Plan, Marketing Budgets and Forecasts.
- Coordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc.
- Create and implement special programs to achieve greater profitability through:
- Increasing average rate
- Increasing overall occupancy
- Increasing business volume during off-peak periods
- Increasing local Food & Beverage and Banquet Sales
- Participate as an active member of the community through associations, memberships and other trade organizations.
- Review regularly internal promotion pieces for visual effect and ensure they conform to brand standards.
- Interacts with individuals outside the hotel, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local Hotel Associations, Government Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, competitors and other members of the local community.
- Investigate potential markets by:
- Reviewing Sales Department and Front Office correspondence files
- Analyzing guest history and registration card files
- Studying guest questionnaires
- Reviewing government statistics on visitors to the city
- Analyzing competition's sales/promotion efforts
- Studying various reference and industry publications for sales leads
- Recommend the kind of advertising which will be most productive for the hotel by analyzing the market effectiveness of past advertising campaigns and consulting with other Department Heads and the Advertising Agency.
- Procure new and repeat business for the hotel by maintaining contact with Airlines, Travel Agencies, Commercial Houses, Private Clubs and Professional Associations within the community and neighboring markets.
- Review regularly the Public Relations activities to ensure high awareness of the hotel in the local and national media.
- Manage the development of new products and services.
- Oversee the development of new marketing strategies.
- Establishes at the property, the working framework including:
- The organization structures
- Policies and Procedures
- Induction and Orientation procedures
- Training procedures
- Develops a succession plan.
- Develops with the Training Manager training plans, develops training material in accordance with provided guidelines and implements training plans for all employees.
- Must have minimum of 10 years in various 5-star rated international properties
- Must have multi cultural experiences, exposed to a variety of different countries and working conditions with a variety of different culinary values
- Must have a very good knowledge of establishing Policies and Procedures, Standard Operating Manuals, and evaluating Department Head’s performance
- Must have carried financial responsibility
- Professional accounting qualification or graduate with a business degree or equivalent.
- Analytical, meticulous with an eye for details.
- Excellent communications skill for both English, Georgian and Russian, written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure and long hours
- Self-starter, results oriented and team player
- Pleasant personality with good organizational skills
- Excellent and proven problem-solving skills
- Independent and self-motivated with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and able to train as such in the team
- Energetic, result-oriented and prepared to face challenges – irrelevant of consequences
- Resourceful and reliable in meeting objectives and expectations
- Actions and implements training resolves on a daily basis to ensure an excellent working department.
- Must be well versed and knowledgeable with Corporate Accounts as well as Travel Agents. A very good knowledge of modern Sales and Marketing technologies applied as well as “Best Practices” within the worldwide Hotel industry.
Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered