Did you know that?
- Volunteers are happier, healthier and sleep better than those who don’t volunteer
- 96% of volunteers say that it ‘makes people happier’
- 95% of volunteers say that volunteering is related to feelings of wellbeing, even a few hours.
- Volunteering results in ‘helper’s high’, a powerful physical and emotional feeling of helping others.
Work directly with Marketing Manager to execute on marketing, branding, promotional, and strategic planning programs as well as all corporate communications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform as a key contributor in achieving marketing plans and goals
- Develop and execute creative marketing solutions and project plans to expectations
- Work with Marketing Manager to execute external communications and systems (including web site design and maintenance, social media, press releases, videos, etc).
Who we are: Le Meridien Batumi
Our mission is to expose the creative-minded traveller to the most unexpected and engaging experiences their destination has to offer, inside and outside of the hotel. Guests depart feeling fulfilled, having made a unique discovery they can share at their next stop. With artfully modern guestrooms, common spaces, meeting areas, engaging events and signature programmes, Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts awakens creativity and inspires discovery
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To assist in the delivery of marketing campaigns to support both the artistic and commercial sides of the business as directed by the Marketing team.
- To ensure all poster sites, flyer distribution points and print outlets are kept stocked at all times with up to date print materials as directed by the Marketing Assistant.
- To support the Marketing team in maintaining and updating the CRM database (marketing, press, education and networking contacts).
- To assist the Marketing team with attendance at promotional events, fairs and networking opportunities, and confidently advise all customers on events and exhibitions taking place.
- To assist with postal mailouts as directed by the Marketing team.
What You Will Get
- 3 months of real world experience with a possibility of being extended an offer to work with Le Meridien after the program
- Mentorship from a Marketing Manager with over 8 years of experience
- Letter of recommendation based on performance
Please send your CV at email@example.com in English or Georgian only. Please put “Internship” in subject line.